01.09.2016 - 09:57
18.03.2016 - 11:25
07.01.2016 - 08:10
15.10.2015 - 10:24
27.08.2015 - 06:45
Help without Frontiers' statute
You can download the complete statute here.
Here is a short extract:
Purpose of the association
- The association speaks against all kinds of suppression and restriction of human rights of freedom especially of minorities regardless if by dictatorial regimes, war or any other kind of physical and psychical violence (e.g. reprisals, arbitrariness, deportation, rape, torture, deprivation of food and education etc.).
- The association will fulfil its purpose by offering help to people suffering from hunger, diseases, bad education, misery, neglect because of war, suppression, reprisals, arbitrariness and torture. The help will be in form of money, food, clothing, tools, medicine, accommodation, books and teaching material, education, information and everything that is needed for a humane life.
- The association manages its activities with the help of active people, organisations and other associations at home and abroad as well as in the concerned countries.
- The focus of the association’s work is defined by the policy statements decided by the
Honorary work of associates and public utility of the association
- The association is aimed only at non-profit purposes. The association understands itself as organisation without the aim to make profits powered by honorary members.
- Working in the association is voluntary and honorary without direct or indirect aims to make profit and is done only for reasons of solidarity.
- It is not allowed to pay the honorary work neither by the association nor by the receiver of help. Only the actually aroused costs for the work can be refunded and only up to the amount determined by the association beforehand.
- The work of an honorary associate is neither an employment status nor a status of self-employment or any other statute resulting in a financially orientated relationship.