Act ethically correct
Help without Frontiers is opposed to all forms of repressions and deprivation of civil liberties of people, especially minorities, no matter if by dictatorships, war or any other form of physical and psychological violence (for example reprisals, arbitrariness, deportation, rape, torture, deprivation of food, deprivation of education, etc.). The Association will achieve it's purpose especially by helping people who suffer of war, oppression, torture, hunger, sickness, lack of education, poverty and neglect. Help of different type is provided, especially money, food, clothes, tools and devices of different kinds, medicine, shelter, books, learning and teaching aids, trainings, information, etc. as well as all other things necessary to live a humane life. The association coordinates it's activities with people, organisations ad associations inland and abroad, also in the affected countries, accordingly.
The work of the association follows the policy statements enacted in the general member assembly. Help without Frontiers sees itself as agent between people looking for help and supporters, as well as trustee of the justifiable interests of both sides.
The following Code of ethics regulates the associations work and the handling of donations and should act as foundation of trust for supporters and people looking for help:
- We respect the dignity and protection of human life and act according to the effective law.
- We fulfill our work with integrity, truthfully and honestly.
- We commit to 100% transparency in our actions and are always ready to give account for it, because our donors have the right to careful and economical use of the means entrusted to us. Every donation is going to our projects 100%.
- We desist to every abusive or otherwise dismissive behaviour and respect the absolute free choice and decision of third persons, especially potential or existing supporters.
- We commit to the protection of privacy and don't give entrusted information and data without consent to third parties.
- We don't use relationships to potential and existing supporters for private and outside of the statute purposes and act towards nobody doing this.
- Those rules apply to our members, staff and also for people acting on our behalf.