Activities with media
|Partner:||Foundation for Child Development|
The use of modern media is a central element of the Rays of Youth project. Besides computers and Internet they use pictures, videos and have their own radio show.
Trained by different experts and organisations, besides others MTV-EXIT, the youth is now able to
- film Documentaries covering human trafficking, child labour also using clay animations. Everything is developed by themselves: from script to filming, editing and sound editing. The youth and peers are also the actors.
- film video-clips for their own trainings and Music-videos for their own songs and upload them on their own YouTube Channel
- making jingles and reports for their daily radio show in three languages, planning the radio show.
- record the composed songs of the Rays of Youth Band, edit on the computer and record to CD
- Taking care of their Internet page and their own Facebook page